OASAS Children's System Transition: Regional Forum in Albany for OASAS Providers Serving Youth & Young Adults up to 21
When: Tuesday, August 22 - 9:00 AM
Location: Hope House, Inc., The Gym, 573 Livingston Avenue, Albany, NY, United States
The Children's System of Services is now scheduled to transition to Medicaid Managed Care on July 1, 2018. In order to assist OASAS organizations preparing for this transition, OASAS and CASA/MCTAC along with CCSI will deliver a day long forum, repeated in multiple locations, for OASAS treatment and prevention providers delivering services to Youth and Young Adults up to 21.
- The clinical and organizational implications of the Children’s System Transition.
- Key elements of a culture of Youth-Driven Services
- Adolescent Clinical Standards
- The use of data to drive performance
- Business and Clinical opportunities within the State Plan Amendment (SPA) services and Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
These forums are designed for senior leadership and clinical supervisors of organizations that serve youth and young adults up to 21 within the OASAS system of care.
To register: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending this event.
Stay tuned for more information about similar offerings in NYC, LI and Binghamton.